Davis Wade Stadium Expansion Seating Application Process
Pre-sales for new premium seating will begin August 15.
Deposits for new premium seating areas will be accepted and donors have until April 1, 2013 to make deposits and use their priority rank to secure seats.
- Major gift donors (those giving $25,000 or more over 5 years) to the Today.Tomorrow.Forever (TTF) initiative who make a deposit will be placed in rank order and assigned new seats first.
- All other donors who make deposits will be placed in rank order and assigned seats after TTF donors.
- After April 1, 2013, open premium seats will be assigned first-come, first-served until inventory is exhausted.
The State Level Loge Seats (236)…………. $4,000/$6,000/$8,000*
*State Level Loge seats only available in sets of four, six or eight.
Scoreboard Club (1000)…………………….. $500 per seat
The Gridiron (750)……………………………. $250 per membership
Donors will be given the opportunity to designate their deposit as either refundable or non-refundable.
- Non-refundable deposits will be credited with lifetime giving points and would affect a donor’s rank. Should a donor who commits to a non-refundable deposit not receive the requested seats, the deposit will be applied to their 2014 Bulldog Club membership and will count toward a seating obligation for other premium seating.
- Refundable deposits will not generate any priority points. However, donors will have the option to apply any refundable deposit toward other priority seating in the stadium if their request for new premium inventory is not accommodated. If deposit is applied toward other seats, it would generate points as any Bulldog Club gift would.